Abstracts must be submitted online at the Website. The abstract submission deadline is extended to January 23, 2010. Presentations submitted after that date will be placed in a poster session and the abstracts are not guaranteed to appear in the Conference Record.
Abstract submission is now closed.
Abstract submission deadline is extended to January 23, 2010
Please download this template for preparing abstracts:
Please ensure that your abstract fully complies with IEEE Xplore requirements. Use PDF eXpress to confirm compliance. To do so please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site at www.pdf-express.org, click on "New Users - Click Here", and fill in your information. The Conference ID is "icops10x".
Review the procedure for submitting abstracts:
- All abstracts are submitted electronically.
- Start by logging in to the abstract submission web site. Usernames from ICOPS 2009 are still valid. If you do not already have an account, then please create one. If you do not remember your username or password, these can be recovered through the abstract submission web site.
- Go to "Paper Submission".
- Create a new draft paper.
- Enter all requested data (title, authors, etc) and select "Save Data".
- Upload your abstract pdf file. Review if desired. Click on "Continue submission".
- The submission is still a DRAFT. You must "Submit This Draft Abstract" to complete submission. At that point, no more changes can be made.
- You must assign copyright to IEEE before abstracts can be published. Please follow the instructions provided.
Now that you have read the instructions. Visit the abstract submission web site at www.npss-confs.org/icops
If you will need an invitation letter to request a Visa, please visit the Visa information page as soon as possible. Once you have submitted your abstract, you may contact us requesting your invitation letter.