From the North
- Take I-95 south toward Richmond
- Take the left exit #84A onto 295 S, following signs for "Norfolk/Virginia Beach"
- Remain on 295 for approximately 12 miles, then exit at #28A (I-64 E), again following signs to "Norfolk/Virginia Beach"
- Stay on I-64 E for approximately 75 miles until you reach exit 276, VA-406/NAVAL BASE/TERMINAL BLVD. This exit is about 9 miles away once you emerge from the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel.
- Once on the exit ramp, stay right as it splits into a "Y". Once on 564, stay right again, following the first exit for "Terminal Blvd."
- Continue straight through two traffic lights, and at the third light, turn left onto Hampton Blvd.
- Follow Hampton Blvd. to 43rd Street (approximately 3 miles)
- Turn right on 49th Street.
- Park in the lot on the left.
From the South
- Take I-85 north to Route 58 east.
- Follow 58 east to 264 east toward Portsmouth/Norfolk.
- Go through Downtown Tunnel and follow signs to St. Paul's Boulevard.
- Make a right onto St. Paul's Boulevard.
- At the third light, make a left onto Brambleton Ave.
- Follow Brambleton until you see signs for Hampton Blvd./ODU.
- Bear right onto Hampton Blvd.
- Follow Hampton Blvd. to 43rd Street (approximately 3 miles).
- Turn left on 49th Street.
- Park in the garage on the left.